Imagine you’re sitting in your lawn on a warm summer evening with your family. You’re trying to enjoy the sunset, but keep getting interrupted by pesky bugs buzzing around your head and biting your legs. No one likes dealing with mosquitos. Their bites are itchy, irritating, and carry the risk of disease. Sometimes, bug spray alone does not cut it. A buggy backyard can ruin a peaceful evening and you want to enjoy your lawn this summer! If pests are putting a damper on your summer, it may be time to look into professional mosquito control services.
Mosquito Pest Control for Your Lawn
Getting rid of mosquitoes around your home might seem like a daunting task, but mosquito control is very possible and easier than you may think. At Bulldog Pest Control, we offer personalized mosquito pest control services to contain mosquito populations near your home. We pride ourselves on providing quality pest control services to the Caseyville area. We know that no two mosquito habitats are alike, which is why we tailor our mosquito control process to each individual situation. Using a comprehensive prevention strategy helps to exploit vulnerabilities in mosquito populations by:
- Creating specialized formulas for mosquito control on your property.
- Preventing new mosquitoes from hatching.
- Making sure the formula sticks.
BullDog Pest Control uses a formula labeled for use in fish habitats to prevent and reduce the emergence of breeding, biting adult mosquitos. The formula can keep mosquito populations to manageable numbers while maintaining the natural environment since it won’t affect non-target species. Our process lets you take back control of your lawn, no matter where the mosquitoes are coming from.
Bulldog’s Mosquito Control Process
An effective mosquito control plan involves finding the right formula to prevent mosquitoes in your specific situation. A typical mosquito pest control process has four steps:
- Step 1: Perform a property inspection to see where the mosquitos are conjuring so you can know where to use the pest control formula.
- Step 2: Apply a granular larvicide to prevent mosquitoes from hatching.
- Step 3: Treat your property with a specialized liquid treatment that kills and repels mosquitoes while an insect growth regulator is also applied to disrupt their life cycle. A good program consists of 7 treatments applied every 21-30 days from April to October.
- Step 4: Add a sticking agent to ensure the products last longer.
Mosquito Control You Can Count On
Never let your afternoon be disturbed by buzzing mosquitoes ever again. Learn more about our mosquito control services and get back to enjoying your lawn this summer. You can get a free quote from Bulldog Pest Control by calling (618) 307-6678.